- L-Lysine is an amino acid that helps in the formation of collagen
- Refine your routine with L-Lysine Vegan Amino Acid powder from CanPrev. This vegan amino powder provides a high potency dose of pure, fermented L-Lysine in every scoop.
- Ideal for anyone wanting to boost daily nutrition, immune function and energy production and combat the effects of overtraining.
- Did you know that lysine is needed to make energy? In fact, it has two critical roles. First, it allows Acetyl-CoA to deliver acetyl groups for the Kreb’s cycle (the body’s energy making process). Second, it’s a precursor to carnitine, which delivers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell to be used as fuel for energy production.
- Lysine also plays a critical role in the formation of collagen needed for healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, muscle, bones and joints.
- But that’s not all – at 1g 1-3 times per day, lysine helps to reduce the recurrence of herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection (e.g. cold sores).
- Its ability to strengthen connective tissue and other proteins including enzymes, hormones and antibodies make it a key role in keeping the immune system functioning properly.
- To boost daily nutrition, simply mix with water or blend in your smoothie along with your other favourite powders from CanPrev Powder System.
- Vegan and fermented. No fillers, no binders. Just what you have come to expect from CanPrev. Refine your health and redefine your life!
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine monohydrochloride)1.5g (1500mg)
- Adults - Take one (1) - two (2) scoops per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Mix product well in one (1) - two (2) cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption.