- Iron Bis-Glycinate 25 helps to prevent iron deficiency
- Iron is an oxygen carrier and also a catalyst for enzymatic reactions that help the body with energy production, metabolism and DNA construction. Bumping up iron stores is easy: simply take a daily iron supplement. But not all iron supplements provide a pass from uncomfortable side effects like constipation, diarrhoea, stomach upset and nausea.
- CanPrev’s Iron Bis-Glycinate 25 does. It contains the preferred bisglycinate form, a chelated iron that is easy to absorb, gentle on the stomach and doesn’t cause gastrointestinal upset. No need to give up on iron supplements because they can’t be tolerated. CanPrev’s Iron Bis-Glycinate 25 boosts iron and lets the body stay upset free
- Iron (Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)* 25mg
- NMI: Vegetable grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule, microcystalline cellulose.
- Adults - take one (1) capsule per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.