- Alleviates infections or inflammatory conditions in the digestive tract
- Acts as a digestive aid
- Acts as a bitter to help stimulate appetites
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances such as dispepsia
- Mild laxative
- Each ml contains 250 mg of wildcrafted goldenseal root and rhizome (Hydrastis canadensis). It is a 1:4 root and rhizome extract.
- Non Medicinal Ingredients 40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water, with organically grown licorice root as a natural flavour enhancer.
- Helps to relieve infectious and inflammatory conditions of the GI tract.
- Adults: take 1 ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). May take up to 1 week to produce beneficial effects. Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.